Drawing on the experience of the previous Erasmus+ project EULER, and on the conference Learning from Context, the focus of Open CCCP is about open practices of knowledge transfer. It combines the creation of OEP (Open Educational Practices) applied to the use of heritage in local communities fostering social inclusion. It is a combination of innovative pedagogical practices in the context of local community projects where foster the knowledge of the heritage with the participation of disfavoured people.
Local training labs will be realised in each partner’s city to:
– empower cultural mediators to initiate community processes by a common learning frame based on Open Educational Practices;
– create specific plans to start community processes based on tangible, intangible, natural or digital heritage;
– promote new learning projects by other actors using the Open Educational Practice approach and intellectual tools generated.
The main products of the project will be:
– A Model for Open Educational Practice in community settings based in the 8 attributes of OEP: participatory technologies: openness; innovation and creativity; sharing ideas and resources; connected community; learner generated; reflective practice and peer reviewing;
– A Curriculum for Open Intellectual Practice, made in two tranches: one to train the trainers and the other is for the implementation of local community processes (local training labs);
– A Compendium of local training labs where the activities done locally are registered.
Jan 2019 – Jun 2021
Transìt projectes in Barcelona.
City Mine(d) in London.
Bond of Union in Palermo.
Alternative Sociale In Iasi.
ERASMUS + ( KA2)
Collaborative Atlas- 1st meeting